Home

Pisswasser Dominator vs Dominator

Dominator vs Pißwasser Dominator -. GTA V & GTA Online Vehicles Comparison. Side-by-Side Comparison between the Vapid Dominator and Vapid Pißwasser Dominator GTA V Vehicles. Compare all the vehicle specifications, statistics, features and information shown side by side, and find out the differences between two vehicles or more In this video I test which is fastest Dominator in GTA 5 Online. We test Dominator, Dominator GTX, Dominator Arena, Pißwasser Dominator. All vehicle test on. The Pisswasser Dominator is essentially a Dominator with a Pißwasser racing livery, sharing the same derivatives. The stock car may be modified further in Los Santos Customs including the ability to respray the underlying color. The sponsorship decals can not be changed or removed About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators.

Drag race and Track test between the new Imponte Duke O' Death and the tried and tested fastest Muscle, the Vapid Pisswasser Dominator Race Car. Find out.. All of these are FREE for returning players. These are all special variants of cars in gta online. Cars in this video are Burger Shot Stallion, Redwood Gaunt..

Dominator vs Pißwasser Dominator - Vehicles Comparison

1. ator is the most cost-efficient purchase for a player who wants a fast muscle car. Pißwasser Do
  2. ator Fastest Muscle (GTA Online Doomsday Heist Update) Neuro TV. Follow. 3 years ago | 13 views. Drag race and Track test between the new Albany Hermes, Vapid Pisswasser Do
  3. ator ® 14 is built tough for high-volume use and engineered to deliver greater productivity and improved product texture. Achieve greater efficiency with lower total operating costs, thanks to the benefits of Provisur's Do
  4. ator . Price: $315,000. It is truly a surprise that one of the fastest muscle cars in the game would be priced as low as 315k. While certainly not cheap by any standards, 300k.
  5. ator and are trying to spawn another one, try parking it at the Los Santos Customs down by LSIA, then drive around in another muscle car until one spawns at LS Customs. Worked for me yesterday to make the blue Do
  6. ator Fastest Muscle (GTA Online Doomsday Heist Update) Neuro TV. 3:06. Hermes vs Yosemite vs Pisswasser Do

The Vapid Pißwasser Dominator is a Muscle Car featured in Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online, added to the game as part of the 1.18 Next Gen Release update on November 18, 2014.. How to get the Pißwasser Dominator in GTA 5 Story Mode: In GTA V Story Mode, the Pißwasser Dominator is unlocked after winning the 3rd Stock Car Race The Strip Dominator had runner extensions welded in and a gasket match done by Mike Stark at CFM in Indy The RPM is the older style, non-air gap, with the plenum divider milled similar to the air gap intakes Car will primarily be street driven, with a few quarter mile passes a year. Contemplating installing a Holley Sniper I already have and a. Pisswasser Dominator Blacklisted? GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules. Pisswasser Dominator Blacklisted? By Above Omnipotence, February 23, 2015 in GTA Online. Shar

GTA 5 Online: DOMINATOR GTX VS DOMINATOR VS PIßWASSER

1. ator vs piBwasser ? PiBwasser version seemed pretty weak in stock form in a race. it's a tricky car to drive so can't say much without getting used to its handling first but it is supposed to be the new best muscle. i hope that proves itself to be true as having lowriders in a muscle car race is disturbing
  2. ator vs Vengeance: The Better Memory Option. When you compare the Do
  3. Wherever you land on the AMSOIL INTERCEPTOR vs. DOMINATOR question, rest assured you're using a premium oil that'll maximize your sled's performance and life. Categories: Snowmobiles Tags: AMSOIL, AMSOIL INTERCEPTOR vs DOMINATOR, Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-Doo, Snowmobile, snowmobile oil
  4. ator Side by Sides are best in class for the value. The Do

Watch BUYING and CUSTOMIZING the NEW Dominator GTX in GTA 5 Online!! *BEST CAR EVER* - terrijody9316 on Dailymotio The Vapid Pisswasser Dominator is a 2 seater vehicle in the Muscle class available in Grand Theft Auto Online on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. This vehicle was added to the game with the Cunning Stunts update in 2016

Top Speed: 126.50 mph (203.58 km/h) The Dominator, in its base model, is a beastly machine in GTA Online. However, combined with the powers of a Pißwasser livery, the car seems to become another. The Dominator was a hood available on 1970s Mustangs. Grand Theft Auto V & Online. The default radio stations of the Dominator are: Vinewood Boulevard Radio, Los Santos Rock Radio or Radio Mirror Park. When in first person view, a dial can be seen on the far right of the dashboard labeled BLOWER. When the car is left stock, this dial will not. Can I remove livery of Pisswasser Dominator? QUESTION. Few month ago, I bought massacro racecar and very disappointed because I can't remove livery(So I sold it). So.. It's a critical factor for me. Can I remove livery on Pissawasser Dominator? And how about other cars? Like, Jester(Racecar), Burgetshot Stallion, Redwood Gauntlet, Sprunk Buffalo S

The dominator is about $3000 more than the competitor and the kingfisher is about $12000 more than the dominator. bluewing. Participant. North Iowa. Posts: 106. May 4, 2014 at 1:24 pm #1408306. My choice would be a Alumacraft competitor with a Yamaha 150. Good Luck — Arena War description. The Vapid Apocalypse Dominator is a custom muscle car featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the Arena War update. 1 Design 1.1 Grand Theft Auto Online 1.2 Current Design Gallery 2 Performance 2.1 Grand Theft Auto Online 2.1.1 GTA Online Overview 3 Modifications.. Firewire Dominator. Possibly the most versatile surfboard in the Firewire quiver, the Dominator mixes a full outline with a thicker foil running from nose to tail. Firewire moved the wide point back to reduce nose profile, preserving the Dominator's speed but without the top turn deficiencies seen from most retro noses shapes Grand Theft Auto V - Customizing Pisswasser Dominator [Ford Mustang] and Racing - Part 2 [GTAV] eleeneem. 1:38. MSI GT72 Dominator Pro-210 17.3 i7-4710HQ 32GB RAM 2 x 128GB SSD + 1TB 7200rpm NVIDIA GTX 980M. Nadiafelicidad. 1:15. MSI GT60 Dominator-1065 15.6 i7-4710MQ 16GB RAM 1TB 7200rpm NVIDIA GTX 970M 3GB Full HD Windows

Pißwasser Dominator GTA Wiki Fando

1. ator GTX vs Gauntlet Hellfire -. GTA V & GTA Online Vehicles Comparison. Side by-Side Comparison between the Vapid Do
  2. Carbon hood, carbon roof w/ louvers, flat black, stock wheel color. That's what I've got. Some of the browns, blues, and greens can give it a nice olive drab or tan appearance. level 1. [deleted] 2 points · 4 years ago. matte black with black roof and hood is the closet I got. level 1
  3. ator Vs. Interceptor. Thread starter WANG; Start date Jan 5, 2013; W. WANG. Messages 552 Location North Carolina. Jan 5, 2013 #1 2-stroke oils. I've been using Do
  4. ator is approx. 13 inches (33 cm) in length. The Do
  5. ator. « Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 08:26:29 AM ». The two Basic jets (12 jg/c Berk and Dom 12s) are very similar and many parts interchange between them Some diffences like Omar said are wear ring shoulder size and design and the grease slinger behind the frt bearing . With the exception of the very early Berks (12 A.

The dominator is about $3000 more than the competitor and the kingfisher is about $12000 more than the dominator. bluewing. Participant. North Iowa. Posts: 106. May 4, 2014 at 1:24 pm #1408306. My choice would be a Alumacraft competitor with a Yamaha 150. Good Luck Operating System. Windows 10 Pro. Join Date: Apr 2020. Posts: 2. POST ID # = 1041929. Reputation: 10. Vengeance vs Dominator. I was checking the QVL list for my motherboard and I noticed that some of the Vengeance memory specs in there seem even better (lower timings for the same frequency) than Dominator's. Isn't Dominator Corsair's top tier. Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero. RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 CL14 @ 4000Mhz 16-18-18-36. GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK X. Case: Phanteks Evolv X. Storage: XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB NVME, 3x ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB (RAID 0), Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVME. PSU: Corsair HX1000i The Dominator wound up resembling the B-29 in key performance parameters: both aircraft used four Wright R-3350-23 Cyclone engines for power, had a maximum speed of around 358 miles per hour — as fast as an early-war Bf-109E fighter — and could lug a huge bomb load of 20,000 pounds. The B-32's defensive armament included 10 conventionally.

GTA 5 Pisswasser Dominator vs Stock Dominator and Zentorno

1. ator 2 comes in a huge range of sizes, running from 5'4 (25.9L) all the way through to a chunky 6'10, packing in 54.4L, so you can dial it into your preferred dims and volume. In comparison to the original the dimensions are pretty much like for like, although overall the Do
  2. ator ECU Differences and Use Software The Holley HP and Do
  3. ator EFI may be right for you if any of these are true: You are controlling an engine up to 10 cylinders. You need electronic transmission control. You need to control drive-by-wire throttle bodies. You need more than four programmable inputs and outputs
  4. ator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger, 1x cam sync, 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, R134a A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual.
  5. ator, along with Dr. Screwball Jones, Mandrake the Malfeasant, Ryder and most of the competitors in the galaxy, is one of the few characters that Wander has been unable to befriend. Lord Do
  6. ator enhances a user's combat effectiveness with superior weapon capacity and increased shield performance at the expense of some utility options. — In-Game Description The Do
  7. ator 7 SR doesn't provide a lot of arch support, but an aftermarket insert specific to your foot will add comfort. We used our test Do

Duke O' Death vs Pisswasser Dominator Fastest Muscle

GTA 5 online : dominator gtx vs dominator vs pisswasser dominator (which is best?)› Car Electronics. This one is not for the faint of heart. 99. Unfollow dominator rc to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. Dec 09, 2019 · 4. SKYRC. VTR1000. The full Dominator Diablo kit puts down the 275 HP! Here is the breakdown of the two kits Dominator. These guys are so last year. —Kara Danvers on a Dominator.[src] Dominators are a race of extraterrestrial beings from Swan Moon.1 They are conquerors intent on maintaining the status quo in the universe by any means, with the unpredictable meta-humans being their prime targets on Earth. 1 History 1.1 Earth-1 1.2 Earth-38 1.3 Earth-Prime 2 Powers and abilities 2.1 Powers 2.2. Corsair Vengeance VS Dominator VS LPX VS Value Select? In this article, we're going to look at the range and the different features available to help you with that decision. The Vengeance and Dominator lines are also the only memory we use in our high-performance PCs

Gta 5 Online : Pisswasser Dominator Vs Sprunk Buffalo Vs

Which is the fastest Muscle car in GTA Online as of July 2021

Hermes vs Yosemite vs Pisswasser Dominator Fastest Muscle

Dominator ECU. The new standard in EFI with virtually unlimited capabilities! Integrated electronic transmission control, drive by wire throttle control, dual wideband oxygen sensor capability, extensive amount of inputs and outputs for various combinations, and much more Dominator 68gr Boattail - Bart's custom bullets. Say Hello to My Little Friend! The 68 grain Dominator. Boattail. The 68 grain Dominator Boattail is a 7/9 double ogive bullet with a .060 metplat. The bullet made its official debut by winning the 2016 Super Shoot. Sold in 500 or 1000 count boxes. Price 320.00 per 1000. plus shipping Still works well, I am on the internet with it mostly, dont do much gaming anymore. Its starting to slow down and I am trying to update it on a budget. I just realized I am only running 8gb of ram and I can max out at 16gb of DDR3, I have narrowed it down to Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x4 2400 (16gb total) or 4 sticks of Vengence 2400 Bill Cipher vs Lord Dominator. Battle. Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls vs Dominator from Wander over Yonder. Battle takes place at Gravity Fall due to Dominator wanting to destroy earth, which Bill wants to do himself. Both sides are in character. Weirdmageddon arc Bill Cipher vs End of the Galaxy arc Dominator. Dominator has 1 month of prep time

Wendy Corduroy vs Lord Dominator. Galactic Bout. Gravity Falls, Afternoon The sun hung high over the small Oregon town, the day was in full swing as the people of the town happily went about their day. Though a bit further from the packed town area was the forest, where some people did live Sure, a Dominator does more straight damage, but many Controllers can also plow through stuff thanks to their buffs and debuffs. The other thing is, the Controller secondaries tend to add to the controllery-ness of them, through soft controls and other mitigation. Dominators less so Lord Dominator VS Ridley is 7494pinguisback's fourth episode of his first season and his fourth episode overall. It features Lord Dominator from Wander Over Yonder and Ridley from metroid. 1 Description 2 Interlude 3 Lord Dominator 4 Ridley 5 Intermission 6 Prologue 7 FIGHT! 8 Results 9 Next..

GTA 4 Pisswasser Dominator (+HQ & LQ Interior) Mod

Lord Dominator is the main antagonist of season 2 of the animated television series, Wander Over Yonder. 1 Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far 1.1 Battle Record 1.2 Possible Opponents 2 Death Battle Info 2.1 Background 2.2 Armor Powers and Abilities 2.3 Weapons 2.4 Dominator Spaceship/Dominator MegaBot 2.5.. Dominator 2 was a robot that competed in the fourth, fifth and sixth series of Robot Wars, as well as both series of Robot Wars Extreme.It was one of the most consistent robots in the main competition, reaching the top eight on all three occasions and collecting eighteen combat victories in a short window.. Dominator 2 was well known for its bi-wedge design and its powerful spiked axe, which.

Dominator® 14 Provisur Technologie

A great leather jacket for both sport and casual riding, the Motonation Dominator features integrated padding in the chest and back plus CE protectors in the elbows and shoulders. There are two hand warming pockets plus two internal storage pockets. Perforated leather panels on the chest, arms and sides to bring in cooling air on hot days and, for cooler mornings, an insulated and removable. Noun. ( en noun ) (music) The fifth major tone of a musical scale (five major steps above the note in question); thus G is the dominant of C, A of D, and so on. (music) The triad built on the dominant tone. (BDSM) The dominating partner in sadomasochistic sexual activity. * 2011 , Jayne Rylon, Mistress's Master (page 65 The basic question of how hard you use your equipment should determine if the Dominator Racing Oil or the Interceptor 2-Stroke oil is the better choice. Wide open throttle most of the time with a race on the line is a scenario the Dominator Racing Oil is best suited for. Anything less than full throttle should be an Interceptor environment The Dominator would take 4-6 attacks to take down a white minion. The Controller would do it in 2. So, I was kind of liking that I seemed to have some decent offense and some potential defense (healing). Finally, I got to Twinshot's missions, and once more faced those Arachnos Lieutenants. As with the Dominator, they ignored the holds Hello, folks, Question regarding Controller vs Dominator. Typically, the Villain's version of a given powerset is less powerful than the Hero's version because the Villain's is a secondary powerset such as a Defender vs Corruptor. The Defender's version of Radiation, for example, is more powerfu..

5 great cars in GTA Online that are priced extremely lo

History 20th Century. The Dominators were the chief instigators behind the Alien Alliance that invaded Earth. The Dominators believed that the unpredictable evolutionary tendencies of Earth's metahumans posed a clear and present danger to the state of the universe. When the invasion was beginning to crumble and turning to Earth's favor, one Dominator created a 'Gene Bomb' and detonated it in. The Dominator II is a revisited version that I'm super excited about. The Dominator has been a staple in my quiver, and the Firewire line, since its inception in 2008. The DM II is meant to be a clean update of the original with design features that allow it to work well in a wider range of conditions and enhance its 1. PREPARE &TEST. Pavers and slabs must be installed according to ICPI Tech Spec #2 ( www.icpi.org) before DOMINATOR POLYMERIC SAND installation. We recommend the joint width to be between 1/8th of an inch and 4 inches and the joint depth to be at least 1.5 inches. If prior sand is in the joints, remove as much as possible before installing. NX650 Dominator vs. KLR650. Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by arkangel, Sep 17, 2008. ? NX650 vs. KLR. KLR650 NX650 Multiple votes are allowed. Results are only viewable after voting. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > arkangel, Sep 17, 2008 #1. arkangel Been here awhile. Joined: Feb 10, 200 CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3200 Memory vs, G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB 3200 Memory. Which specific kit, they have different timings. If they both have the same kind of die (i.e. micron e-die, samsung b-die), they should perform basically the same

PSA: You can upgrade your free Pisswasser Dominator for

I've rebuilt my Shafiroff 540 BBC (725hp, 680tq). Installing a 1050 Dominator. Question is do I use a 2 or 3 circuit carb. Car is weekend street driven with the occassional expressway racing. I was leaning towards the 8082 2 circuit but the builder said use 3 circuit. Hearing the 3 circuit runs.. Keyword Tool Dominator unlocks the searching power of the massive Autocomplete databases from Google, YouTube, Amazon, Walmart, Bing, and eBay to uncover the real keywords used by real users as real search terms. Having real-time access to the most up-to-date keyword resources from the biggest online platforms allows you to not only.

Gta V - Vapid Dominator Muscle (Gta 5 Ford Mustang

The Consolidated B-32 Dominator (Consolidated Model 34) was an American heavy strategic bomber built for United States Army Air Forces during World War II, which had the distinction of being the last Allied aircraft to be engaged in combat during World War II.It was developed by Consolidated Aircraft in parallel with the Boeing B-29 Superfortress as a fallback design should the B-29 prove. Dominator vs. Partnership Cultures: A Profound Re-Telling of Human History by Jordan Bates In sum, the struggle for our future is . . . the struggle between those who cling to patterns of domination and those working for a more equitable partnership world

Vapid Pißwasser Dominator Vehicle Stats GTA 5 & GTA

Canvas Cutter Dominator Bedroll Review By Robby Denning Sleep for the hunter is important. Miss enough of it and your physical performance will deteriorate. Even worse, so will your attitude. We're all different, but most of us need six to nine hours of restful sleep. I've seen mountain-tough men turn into irritable, grouchy adolescent-like humans [ Dominator. Legend have crappy graphics and crappy bold letters. Dominator is more realistic. but legend is ok just to waste time. User Info: Amir_Badshah. Amir_Badshah 13 years ago #6. I guess both are cool. But I highly disagree about that Burnout Legends is crappy/waste of time The HP ECU can run up to 16, high or low impedance injectors. It can stage two sets on a 4 cylinder. The Dominator ECU can run up to 24 high or low impedance injectors. It can run three sets with one staged on a 6 or 8 cylinder. The Sniper EFI system will be offered in a 4 and 8 injector option 17 synonyms and near synonyms of dominator from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 antonyms and near antonyms. Find another word for dominator

Holley Strip Dominator VS Performer RPM Team Chevell

Dominator vs Terminator for LSx What is the difference? Holley says the ECU is the same, so what makes them different? 12-21-2017, 10:07 AM #2. Danny Cabral. View Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries Administrator Join Date Dec 2009 Location Connecticut Posts 28,680. The 3.5 LCD Touchscreen (Terminator files on SD card) can fully program. Dominator System. From: $ 7,025.00. The most travel, softest on-road ride and the second most off-road capability combine to make this the ultimate utilitarian setup in our 4.5″ height range. This system options full leaf springs and Fabricated Radius arms are recommended. Front Lift. Rear Lift Stream The Massacre vs Mr Courage Live @ Dominator NL 2009 by TerrorNoize Industry | TNI on desktop and mobile. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud

Fastest Muscle Car In Gta 5 Online - Supercars GalleryGTA 5 Vapid Dominator Pisswasser SA Lights para GTA San

Pisswasser Dominator Blacklisted? - GTA Online - GTAForum

GTA 4 Pisswasser Dominator (+HQ & LQ Interior) Mod was downloaded 973 times and it has 7.75 of 10 points so far. Download it now for GTA 4 Sims 4 - 3D - Dominator vs Golden Warrior. May 23, 2021. #1. Dominator is a hell dominator whom escaped from hell and now she is hunting superheroines. she insatiable thirst for dominating and superheroines are the best ones to dominate. on the other hand Golden Warrior is the best warrior of earth realm and defeated many villains and now she. Dominator EFI won't Learn beyond idle. Took the car for its first ride today. No inhibitors on either the CL or Learn. CL Advanced set to 2, Learn 100% gain. At idle it will be in Closed Loop & Learn active. I've given neither CL or Learn any inhibitors, and Startup Enrichment is at 100%. In fact, it's working at idle, just never off idle Fatshark Dominator HD vs HD2 vs HD3 Upgrade. I've been looking around online the last few days for the differences between Fatshark Dominator HD and Dominator HD2 and HD3 and I can't seem to find much other than the viewing degrees which seem to be the biggest issue with these goggles. HD 45 degree. HD2 50 degree. HD3 42 degree

Dominator difference? :: Grand Theft Auto V General

Dominator Revisited. It's been over four months since Street Outlaws' Joe Woods decided to go EFI and installed an all-Haltech system on his big block Chevy powered Dodge Dart. We caught up with Joe recently to see how he likes the setup now that he has experienced racing and living with it on day-to-day basis The Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour World Series Grand Finals i... s here today. Excal vs Fargo BO13. Starting from 13:00 GMT will be the countdown. From 13:38 GMT will be some new ZH USA music by Agena This Dominator is the speedier CAS 16 kit, which is priced $110 (£100) more than the 4x 8GB CAS 18 kit . It's even $50 more expensive than the non-RGB Dominator Platinum kit of the same rating CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model CMT32GX4M4C3200C16. CAS Latency: 16 Voltage: 1.35V Timing: 16-18-18-36 Recommend Use: AMD 300 Series / AMD 400 Series / AMD TRX40 / AMD X570 / High Performance or Gaming Memory / Intel 300 Series / Intel 400 Series / Intel X299 Model #: CMT32GX4M4C3200C16 Return Policy: View Return Polic DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB is available in high-performance speeds of up to 4,800MHz - making it the world's fastest air-cooled production memory - with generous overclocking headroom to push performance even higher. We start with a custom 10-layer high-performance PCB that guarantees signal quality and stability for superior overclocking.

Corsair Vengeance vs Dominator: Which Is Better? - One

Hero Maestro vs Norton Dominator. BikeWale brings you comparison of Hero Maestro and Norton Dominator. The ex-showroom price of Hero Maestro is ₹ 49,412 and Norton Dominator is ₹ 23,70,000. Hero Maestro is available in 6 colours and Norton Dominator is available in 1 colour. Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes. The Dominator antenna was developed for FM Broadcast in 1996 by Norwalk Electronics. It is a high gain vertically polarized .82 wave Coaxial antenna. It is the coaxial cone at the base of this antenna that allows us to go beyond the standard 1/2 wave and 5/8 wave designs while forcing the angle of radiation down on the horizon Dominator Whakatane (07) 308 4382. www.dominatorwhakatane.co.nz. Rotorua Dominator Garage Doors Rotorua (07) 347 0080. www.garagebuilder.co.nz. Taupo We Come to You or Phone Us for Showroom Hours (07) 377 4021. Gisborne Dominator Garage Door Centre (06) 868 6286. Taranaki Dominator Garage Doors Taranaki (06) 758 3981. Hawkes Bay Dominator Hawke.

[GTA V] Online - Le topic sans t-shirt - La sonnerie AxabaGTA 5 Burger Shot Stallion Vs Redwood Gauntlet Vs

Sniper VS Dominator EFI Part 1. Steve Morris Engines. May 6, 2020 · This is part 1 of a 3 part series on testing Throttle body EFI and MSD ignition to Multi port part 2 then to coil on plug part 3. Related Videos. 11:51. Supercharged Small Block Chevy! Steve Morris Engines. 11K views · Today The Dominator ECU is designed with dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs (along with an extensive range of other inputs and outputs that allow for limitless combination of options). Holley doesn't hard-code system inputs and outputs on the Dominator. What this means is you make the choices—including what you name an input or output Dominator. I'm sure you see a running theme through all the drivers on Street Outlaws. You guessed it; Joe Woods was born in the automotive world. His father taught him early on, that if you're going to own a car, you better know how to fix it and if you're going to fix it you might as well make it fast CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB (AMD Ryzen Ready) 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Desktop Memory Model CMT32GX4M2Z3600C18. CAS Latency: 18 Voltage: 1.35V Timing: 18-22-22-42 Recommend Use: AMD X570 / AMD 300 Series / AMD 400 Series / AMD Ryzen Compatible / AMD TRX40 / AMD X470 Model #: CMT32GX4M2Z3600C18 Item #: N82E16820236642 Return Policy: Standard Return Polic